Saturday, December 13, 2014

12-13-14

1. I love it when guys walk around like this even to just take a piss.

2. sometimes I'll come across these old type troughs in older bars.  They used to be fun.

3. that's a nice one!

4. I think he's looking for some action.

5. Sometimes resistance is futile.

6.Go on and it, do it till your satisfied!

7



8

9

10.Brilliant! getting fucked riding his cock in the men's room while sucking on his feet!
Someone should come in and shove his cock down his mouth!

14 comments:

Butch 57 said...

Hot post Stan!
I habe cum across though pissers, mostlu sports venues, one is at Joe Loise Arena were the Red Wings play secomd is a wall to poss on at Michigan Stadium, the big house. Love to look a a big cock pissing

Westernstock said...

Brilliant collection of asses in thongs!

O!Daddie said...

Still frequenting lots of older bars, are we?? ☺☺☺☺☺

I'd love to come, but I don't stay up much past 10pm these days.

Queer Heaven said...

well...these photos really got me hard this morning!

Koba said...

I gotta get to the gym more! I've mostly been biking here at home!

SickoRicko said...

Nos.3,6&8 got me all horny!

Roger Poladopoulos said...

GOOD morning, buddy! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Very hot selection! Trust all goes well!

New posts on both of my blogs!

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

12-13-14, I'm keep coming back to this posting in the future..Hot beefy butts, muscled dudes, and great cocks, cut and Uncut!!!

#1) Wow, that is one Beautiful Beefy Butt:)

#2) They always "USED" to have these pissing troughs at big league sport stadiums.. There was always copious amounts of Cock to discreetly catch a glimpse of:)

#3) That is definitely a Beauty to Behold:) and take it in your (my) mouth:)

#4) Fu-k ya, he's one horny dude after his workout, he will get off in the showers with that hunky hairy dude waiting for him.

#5) Locker rooms reek of masculinity, if your into dudes at all, you "HAVE" catch your nut or your go crazy!!

#6) I'm one envious cocksucker of that cocksucker bastard. That is one fine piece of thick man-meat he's feasting on:)

#7) Beefy Buds, that will crank out a nut together:)

#8) There it's about time, instead to you guys spying on me giving head in the locker room, we caught Stan lifting his legs for a beefy top:):) That a boy Stan enjoy that f--k!!!

#9) OH yeah, may these jocks wearing jocks be joined at the hip:)

#10) That is one hungry Bottom Bitch, love that he's also into a dudes toes:):)

Thanks Stan

Xersex said...

#10 the less I can say is original position, a gay kamasutra!

happy sunGAY with my last posts:

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/12/a-special-santa-claus-for-mother.html
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/12/three-santa-claus-from-belami.html

Ray's Cowboy said...

Is Very HOT. I love Jocks And Their Straps.

WOOF
Ray

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Nice job, buddy! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

#3 - Beautiful cock! Wish that I was gently sliding it out of his pants!

Gary

Unknown said...

Hi, welcome & to our sites:

GayFetishSyndicate

GaySyndicate

GayPorn

Tnx! Have fun.