Friday, December 12, 2014

The weather is lousy out there don't forget to hit the gym today!

1
 

2
 

3

4

5.

6.I'd go with these guys where ever they were going!

7

8

9


10. I think I need to find a new gym

a

12 comments:

Xersex said...

the best is the sexual gym

my last post:
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/12/special-santa-claus-kirill-dowidoff.html

happy frigay!

Unknown said...

Hot and humid here and the guys are wearing less and less!

butch said...

#1 is my favorite, Abele Place, has got the best pecs.

Tim said...

#2 OMG - hunk!

#5 - LOL!

O!Daddie said...

The weather outside is frightful- I dont see myself going anywhere today.

Roger Poladopoulos said...

On my way, buddy! LOL!

SickoRicko said...

Good advice and great post!

Butch 57 said...

I need a good workout today on my biceps and cock off to the gym

Ray's Cowboy said...

I need to find a gym/ Jim. These Are HOT pictures today, Stan.

WOOF
Ray

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

You hit the nail right on the head Stan, it might be cold outside, but it's always HOT in the gym!!

#1) Hey a little adjustment before a workout is always a good idea:)

#2) OH my I think Big Boy "straightie" saw something in the locker room and it really has him shoo-up, I'm going over to calm his nerves:)

#3) OH my, that must be tough on the man-crack:(

#4) Maybe it's wishful thinking, but is that my Paul taking it up his pucker?:)

#5) NOW THAT'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT IN THE LOCKER ROOM. NOT EVERYONE LIKES US COCKSUCKERS.

#6) Stan I'm with you, can we make it a 4-some:):) I'll suck their cocks, you spread you legs:):)

#7) Ok, that's not funny, who caught me in the showers!??:):)

#8) Again, who's spying in me in the lockeroom:)???

#9) LUCKY COCKSUCKER:), that is one fine beefy dude and great cock and balls.

#10) As long as you have a lookout dude, this can happen:):)

Thanks Stan

Koba said...

So the old word verification thing finally caught up with you! It's a pain in then ass, especially if you don't want it. I haven't had any problem with spammers in a long time. Oh well. At least the numbers are easy to read.
That said, I could suck Adam Champ's cock (No. 6) all day long!

Xersex said...

no more posts?

happy monGAY and new week!