Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wifebeater Wednesday

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9
 
10
 
 
 




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice selection! Would like to be part of #10! Hugs, Patrick

Xersex said...

me too love the job of #10, but #7 is Seth Kuhlmann, a marvellous guy!!!

enjoy my last post:

http://menforxersex.blogspot.com/2014/12/santa-claus-gay.html

SickoRicko said...

Nos. 2&3!

Butch 57 said...

Yum no 10 take off the wife beater and fuck the bitch hard riugh and long!

Ray's Cowboy said...

2, 4, And 6 Are The Ones For Me.

WOOF
Ray

Roger Poladopoulos said...

TGIW! A cool sleeveless collection, buddy! Your Wednesday wonders are on target again! Thanks, man!

cyberi4a said...

#1 looks like he needs a bitch to use.

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Wow, What a Wonderful Weafbeater Wednesday post Stan!!!

#1) Hey you just sit there and look handsome.. You doing a fine job dude:)

#2) If you trying to get my attention with that hairy pit young man, you have Succeeded:)

#3) Woof, Woof, Woof, (if you were pic 10, you get 10 Woof's)

#4) This pic (which I have seen many times, and hope to seem for years to come) always gets my "butter" churning. I think it's because (now dudes don't hate me for this) it's just so macho. I imagine he's a straight dude, having no idea, how he looks ready to chow down on that BANANA. Of course he's not thinking what I'm thinking when I eat a BANANA:):):)
PS: the dog helps to, just don't see this dude, with a little poodle:) Hope I'm not banned from this blog

#5) OH yes indeed, It's in his Kiss:)

#6) I want to kiss this hunky hairy legged tattooed dude:)

#7) The dog fits the owner..Woof, Woof, one for the dog, and one for his master:)

#8) That pose does it for me handsome:)

#9) Oh my what a fat cock and a nice set of balls. Very lucky cocksucker:):)

#10) OH my, um, not sure why "little scottie" is stirring in my pants on this one. Um maybe he asked for what he is getting. I'd leave it at that...

Thanks STAN.. you know how to push our buttons:)

Koba said...

I wanna join those hairy blokes in No. 9!

Hot guys pictures said...

#3 all the way!