Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wifebeater Wednesday, and where I have been.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10
 
I just got back home from the hospital and rehab yesterday.  I had a bad fall off a kitchen stool  I was sitting on before Christmas. I can't remember the exact day.  I was reaching for something and over I went striking  my head against the wall and fracturing my wrist trying to break the fall as I landed on my ass breaking all the cat's bowls and water dispenser.  I really didn't feel that bad until the 25th when my breathing was labored and I just didn't feel right.   So I called for an ambulance to take me to the ER.  That's where they discovered a brain contusion in addition to the fractured wrist.  So after a week in the hospital it was suggested I go to rehab where I spent the next 20 days.  I now have to wear a removable brace on my left hand that goes all the way up almost to my elbow.

33 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! STAN! How dreadful! Welcome back! Take care! Get better soon! Hugs, Patrick

butch said...

hi stan! what a fuckin' christmas! I'm sure it will be better next year.

Xersex said...

which misadventure you lived! I hope you're feeling better now!

now I'm telling the same considerations that I have told to Lord Patrick:

give up your blog would be a crime!
thinking about posts for every days can be heavy (like a job) and can push to not want to publish anything more, but to publish from time to time when you have the desire and time, is certainly light, beautiful, and pleasant.

Please, do what you want and / or you can, but you should not give up your blogs

Tim said...

Bloody hell Stan, you're a walking disaster area - if you don't look after yourself we'll all come around and sort you out - in a nice way that is!

HEALTH and happiness for 2015, hugs, Tim

O!Daddie said...

Hmmm, well you scared the livin fk outta me this time !!!

So glad ur back!!!

Roger Poladopoulos said...

TGIW! Splendid sleeveless men!

Sorry about your injury but I'm very glad that you're on the mend! Missed you, buddy!

Thank you, my friend, for all your love and support on my site over the years. Much love and naked hugs to you! Best wishes!

SickoRicko said...

Wow, Stan, what a mess! I'm glad it's over for the most part and that you're back home!

Butch 57 said...

Two big WOWS
First on the hot cocksuckers and cocks you posted!
Second:ln the accident and your recvoery. That is wild, I glad your back and heeling it was a bad fall happy you doing better Hugs

Anonymous said...

http://roughupmeupguys.tumblr.com/page/2

cyberi4a said...

sounds like you're on the mend, and it shows how just doing something simple can have a bad outcome.

Russ Manley said...

I did wonder if you were all right, hang in there and take care Stan.

Unknown said...

Welcome back, Stan. Glad you are ok, now

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Well this my friend, has certainly made my day. Glad to hear from you Stan, I missed you. Wow you certainly been through the "mill", as the used to say in my day. Glad you on the mend and back posting. May I be so bold and comment on your post for today? I didn't think so. I see hitting your head didn't cloud your judgement on HOT looking men..LOL

#1) Hey handsome while you smoke your cigar, how about me feeling those nice guns of yours.:):)

#2) Love to get on this long legged dudes hot looking toes:)

#3) OH Stan, your coming along just fine.. You know what us "cocksuckers" love to see. YUMMY:)

#4) Hey Big Boy see you at the gym tomorrow:)

#5) While this good looking bearded dude enjoys his beer, I would love to be enjoying his cock:) I mean he does have a nice stiff one, and his legs are spread:

#6) Stan I thought you said you fall off a stool????? LMAO

#7) F--k ya, sample those big balls before you go for the main course:)

#8) Both getting what they want:)

#9) What a cutie, with gorgeous legs, and that nice cock, balls and bush isn't shabby either:)

#10) Yes we (well I am) looking at that cute tushy of yours:)

Thanks Stan.. wishing you a continued speedy recovery.

Donnie G said...

Welcome back. Sorry, to hear of your injuries. Wishing you a full and fast recovery.

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

welcome back

Koba said...

Holy cow, Stan! That was a terrible fall! Hope you continue to mend and will soon be able to ditch the brace. Jeez.
But welcome back!!

Ur-spo said...

I stop by whenever I am reading blogs, hoping to see you 'back in the saddle' as it were.
I want to join the conga line of those glad to see you back but sad to hear of your sorrows. We are all thinking of you.

Frank said...

Not to make light of your injuries, but I do hope you are right-handed!

Terrible how such a freak accident can happen and cause so much misery. Take care of yourself.

bdsmjack said...

OMG, how horrible! Not an auspicious start to the year, but it can only get better from here, right?

Good to know you're back, posting pics of the hawtest menzes on the inter web.

Axiom2001 said...


Hell yes! ALL for me EXCEPT men #s 4 and 6!!!

Axiom2001 said...


Stan, you come FIRST! If at all possible, please DO NOT give up your blogs but attempt to present here when ever the spirit moves you as well as when you are up to do such. Again, remember, "YOU" come FIRST!!

Continue to rebound!

Axiom2001 said...


That beautiful ass in all of its "full and desiring glory" is highly beckoning me to give it some very nice and sweet attention, first by a memorable rimming, followed by my watching it being plowed by the likes of Mr. Cutler X or another of similar size and girth!

Unknown said...

Update! Stan has passed away on Jan 22! I have made a dedication to him on my blog.
I will miss you Stan
Rick

Westernstock said...

Hello Stan, now that you are gone we appreciate even more your excellent choice in men pics!

Axiom2001 said...

I am so fuckin' horny that I want to service ALL
of these hunks, beginning, in this order, with
#10, #5, #7, #8, and proceeding until I'm
completely satisfied and exhausted!

Hot guys pictures said...

#8 for sure, that top guy <3

meo said...

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

karl said...

Thats awful Stan my commiserations to you. Horrible thing to happen.

Xersex said...

@Rex

Stan passed away several months ago!

this was his last post:

http://graygaythoughts.blogspot.it/2015/01/hail-and-farewell-amata-cat-1999.html

Unknown said...

Hi, welcome & to our sites:

GayFetishSyndicate

GaySyndicate

GayPorn

Tnx! Have fun.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Love Em. Hope you Have A GREAT And Happy New Year

Hugs
Ray

Hot guys said...

HOTTIES, ya'll!

We all just love Hot guys!

And we adore seeing those Fit Studs, don't we? :)

But, we like to follow Hot Instagram guys very much, and watch 'em every day! ^_^

However, women who use Pinterest like to create boards full of hotties.

Let us not forget the tweets about hot guys on Twitter, of course! :o

But, we can all watch hot YouTube guys on the YT platform.

Lucky us!!!

Sharer said...

Hello everyone, my name is Berkay friends. I am 22 years old. A few years ago from this Adult Sex Stories I want to share with you a wonderful
sex story that I have had, of course, my darling, she was an 18-year-old high school student at the time and this relationship gave us both
extreme pleasure. We broke up with him bbw aunty porn now,
but I can never forget the anal intercourse I had that day, and it would not be wrong if I say that
I get aroused again even when I think of it. My beloved's name, Ezgi, is really a beautiful young girl, Cheating Sex Stories. She was 18 and I was 19,
so we were both very young and very inexperienced. Of course he wanted some courage to live this relationship for us, but we both finally showed that
courage and belonged to each other. A blowjob lesson I hope you like the
wonderful sex story you are reading and if you share your comments with me Cheating Sex Story it will really inspire me to hear what you think about it.
Anyway, I don't want to bore you anymore and I want to start that wonderful story that you are curious about as soon as possible.