I did NOT allow for verification! To prove your not a robot! I'm trying my best to remove it.
1
2
3
4
5. the old you touch mine, I'll touch yours deal

6
7. meet you in the handicap stall.
8
9. can't help it. locker room Jerk off.
10.It's hard to resist hey pal?









11 comments:
Hooray for the red, white & blew !!
Same as .... Show me yours and I'll show mine
So now you are doing the verification
The spam sucks eh?
Thelove the you touch ill grzb yours! No 7 I think you have all dibs on and ill clain no 8 the sexypussy man
Whole lotta fun here!
Good job for a blah Tuesday! Thanks, buddy!
#7 stands out for some reason
Scott said...
Terrific Tuesday post Stan!!
#1) Nice upper body, um, ah, can we see the lower extremities:)
#2) OH my, he gets a gold medal from me:):)
#3) Sweet, nice hard cock, goes well, with sniff nips. Handsome young man indeed:)
#4) Now, that's something nice to "grab" onto:)
#5) This is a major turn on for me.. I bet they are watching very STRAIGHT porn.
#6) Ah, nice clean fun:):)
#7) Wow..if I see that at my gym today, I would definitely have to find a cozy corner and rub one out. That is one fine thick cock with fat balls:) Ah, hell, that is the PERFECT looking piece of man-meat.
#8) Someone's working it at the bar:)
#9) F--k ya, and I bet while he's tugging, that jock goes to his nose a few times, for a good whiff:)
#10) Too cute... "STRAIGHTIES" PLAYING:))
Thanks Stan
I did NOT allow for verification! I'm trying my best to remove it.
I'd love to help #1 with the pants.
I'm in love with that dude's dong in pic#7
In my opinion you shouldn't remove it! keep the verification, it's better fo all!
Post a Comment