Monday, December 8, 2014

Welcome back to Monday

1

2

3. "Enjoy the ride"

4

5

6

7

8

9

10. Who wears short-shorts?

9 comments:

Average gay dude said...

#8...such a fantasy

Butch 57 said...

Boss in #1 sure knows how to plow a suborinadites manpussy

O!Daddie said...

Man o man, what I wouldn't give to be the fifth wheel in that happy #2 group !!!

SickoRicko said...

No.1 is hot!

Tim said...

#2 looks like astronauts in the International Space Station - Talk about the 'mile high' club!

cyberi4a said...

you can tell #1 is the employee saying fuck you boss....lol

Koba said...

Nice way to start this very cold week! Spending a few hours with No. 5 would definitely be worth it!

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Marvelous Monday post Stan!!!

#1) "When I say I want the report on my desk Monday morning, I mean it, now maybe this will teach you a lesson.... Bitch:)

#2) Now that's "four of a kind" that I would like to be dealt:)

#3) Hey "straightie, you can show me your muscles anytime:)

#4) Oh yes indeed, I bet some sweet nectar, can leak out of that fine piece of man-meat:)

#5) Heck, put me down for an hour:)

#6) Boys are certainly "happy" to see each other:)

#7) Hell call it "Beefy Biscuit" Beefy Butt", "Bet your Bottom Dollar".. that is one fine MAN-ASS":)

#8) "Well you did say, you WOULD do anything for the job":)

#9) That a boy, take your time washing your sweaty butt, I'm enjoying the show:)

#10) Ah, hell Stan, now I'll be humming that all night:)

Thanks Stan

Unknown said...

Great post as always. Patrick